mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
anyone riding out there the friday after thanksgiving? if i don't have my kid that day, i might be able to make it out there. i've been racing so much that i haven't been there since february. for some strange reason, i kinda miss it.

i miss hideaway too.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
enduro_nut, chuck and I should be there.
Dwreck and gorp will be there, unless they're out of town...

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm really interested. Hope the weather holds out.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I will be making the rounds visiting relatives but should be back in town on Friday. I will probably miss the ride but IF Hideaway is open (I know they close for a week or two around Christmas and New Years) I could meet you guys then.

I hope gorp put some STA-BIL in his tank. He hasn't been on the bike for a while. I think he's itching for a ride though.

I will definitely be up for a ride on the weekend. Saturday or Sunday or both? :) Jay, that probably doesn't help you.

We could use a little rain up here. I might give John a call, see what he can whip up.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Where is Rainman?

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
craig_enid said:
enduro_nut, chuck and I should be there.
Dwreck and gorp will be there, unless they're out of town...

will anyone be riding who i can stay within a mile or so of?

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
$%)(^, I should have checked the site... I changed plans, I thought everybody was staying home or visiting relatives... argh!!! OH WELL, another year of no 500, I'm getting withdrawals!!

To All - Have A GREAT Thanksgiving!!

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
If anyone is available Sunday I plan on being out there. I will be spending tomorrow in front of the boob tube watching OSU vs OU and Kansas vs Missouri.

Probably around 1:00 if someone doesn't chime in with a time that works better for them.

Top Bottom