KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
It looks like the front rotor on my 2000 300EXC needs to be replaced - lever is pulsing etc. 

Any suggestions as to what is best for an after market rotor?  In my handy dandy Dennsi Kirk catalog I see Braking, DP, EBC and Moose make them that would fit.  The moose is the cheapest and the Braking Wave rotor most expensive....is the wave worth it?

Scoott

Jun 1, 2000
You might try an EBS oversize rotor w/bracket. They are about $150 and you get more power and more progressive feel. I've been running them for years.

Scoott

Jun 1, 2000
Wasn't selling, just stating opinion with comparative number. I sell race events, not parts.I have two 280mm EBS kits for my 250sx and a 300mm rotor off a 640 adventure on my 520. I didn't see anywhere that I was offering anything for sale.I like BIG ROTORS !! Thats all.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Scoot - The reference was not directed at you.

The moderator edited out Unit74 trying to sell parts he has listed on ebay.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Scoott - The edit in Unit74's post was not directed back at you; the mod just replaced Unit74's text with a warning.

And don't be ashamed that you like big rotors; I have a friend that likes girls with big butts...

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
thanks for the info guys.  I ended up buying a stock one - I had no issues with what I had originally, so it was a known quantity, and cost less than any of the aftermarket ones (I was suprised to find that out!)

Top Bottom