Cjohnson

Oct 7, 2009
does any one know a good amature raceto start out with?

i ride a CRF100 Honda. never raced befor however im getting into it next year.
i have slowly began to train for it by my uncle.
i want to race on a track of some sort.

Fordwheeler

Oct 21, 2008
She is located in Alberta, just started riding this year, only trail riding and is doing very well. She wants to get into racing but I (her uncle it's my first bike that she now has) am not sure what would be the easiest type of racing to get started with. She wants to do MX but not too sure if she is ready for that yet. I was thinking Off Road would be easier to start off with but have never done any racing myself so not too sure.

Fordwheeler

Oct 21, 2008
Just bumping this up. Want to help my niece get started in racing but don't want her to get discouraged if MX would be too hard as a starting point. Any suggestions?

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Here is a link through the CMRC to all the CMRC sanctioned tracks in Alberta for different types of events. http://www.cmrcracing.com/tracks/view_regional.aspx?TrackType=regional&Region=Alberta

You can try contacting some of them near you to get more information. I'm not familiar with the off road scene out there but as far as MX there is generally classes for every skill level and the Ladies classes are usually full of other very supportive racers.

Top Bottom