"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Sorry buds can't make it, got no plate..I could use my 74 Harley but I don't want to get it muddy.. :scream:
BTW knobbie, how was that ride in N.H?

DENNY

Nov 24, 1999
A half dozen South Penn members are going but Aaron Kopp is the only one trying to qualify. The rest of us are doing the Dual Sport both days.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
For any of you guys that can't ride in Hancock, feel free to join us in Montrose,PA at MX573 for our MX only ride. See the link in the places to ride fourm.

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Originally posted by dirtybkr
Rip , you don't need the whole Hog, ......................just the plate .
:laugh: , Should I try it? Maybe.. Have fun everyone if I come to my senses and don't go.

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Early Sat morning . I've got too much crap to do on Friday .
I do expect breakfast when I get there . Frenchtoast with real maple syrup and a side of bacon , hot coffee , black and OJ . Not to crisp on the bacon , thankyou and the juice should be fresh squeezed .

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
VROOM,VROOM. One greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray will be awaiting you on saturday morning my friend.Of course a cup of Steele "pisstone" will be chilled to perfection so you are able to wash the breakfast sandwich down.

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Originally posted by dirtybkr
I do expect breakfast when I get there . Frenchtoast with real maple syrup and a side of bacon , hot coffee , black and OJ . Not to crisp on the bacon , thankyou and the juice should be fresh squeezed .

What part did you not understand ?

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
Originally posted by knobbiethrower
VROOM,VROOM. One greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray will be awaiting you on saturday morning my friend.Of course a cup of Steele "pisstone" will be chilled to perfection so you are able to wash the breakfast sandwich down.
Ok, I will not serve it in a dirty ashtray!

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Buckeye , look here http://www.ridgeriders.org/
Did you ride the qualifier ? How did you do ?

Knobbie , I was sorry to see you and Ron leaving . It turned out to be fantastic . Sat had a bit to much pavement , but Sun. was epic !
We got a late start after a pretty tough night of camping in the rain so we got the leftovers from a few hundred riders in front of us . I couldn't believe how well the trails survived after all the rain an traffic . This ride was with out a doubt the best time I ever had on a dirt bike .
Thanks for selling me the 300 . Made things that much better .

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
Glad (but mad) that you had a great time(because I did not!). Really wish things turned out different but..... Really enjoyed that 300, it truly is an awesome woods bike. Let's go riding soon , when is the next time you and the uboat are shoving off again?

Top Bottom