Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Happy Birthday, Don! Stay Cool!

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
I'm afraid the correct number of candles would be the small increase needed to cause spontaneous combustion of all matter. Wow what a summer. Thanks guys and see you in the fall.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
craig_enid said:
Burn ban, NO CANDLES!
NOW THAT IS FUNNY!
We missed spring so I hope fall brings us some mud riding and cooler temps. I never dreamed my business could get so busy but I'm hammered thru September! 6-7 days a week 12-16 hour days are really getting old.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
I hear the economy is in the tank, Swift, you're making the rest of us look like slackers!
Sit around on your donkey, and complain about how bad it is!!
;)

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Belated Happy Birthday Don!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Happy belated Birthday Derek!
On the side note:
I hear all this crap how business are not hiring because of uncertainty. I would hire three guys if I could have the regs relaxed so it didn't cost me $1500 bucks an employee before they work a day! I'm NOT against regulation but my trade is strangled by the state legislature.
My knee surgery went REALLY well. I'm still building strength but all and all I couldn't ask for a bettery outcome. This heat has let the bikes just collect dust and I've been too worn out at the end of a day to even think about doing anything.
On another side note:
IT RAINED HERE LAST NITE, NEARLY 2 INCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
BSWIFT said:
Happy belated Birthday Derek!
On another side note:
IT RAINED HERE LAST NITE, NEARLY 2 INCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rain, I vaguely remember what that looks like.

If it were to rain here in the D/FW Metromess, I bet people would drown from looking straight up into it, wondering what it was.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom