OVER 50

May 29, 2006
Just thought I'd post up well wishes to everyone at this joyous Christmas Season. Met a few new riders this year an rode with some of the gang on occasion. Hope Santa leaves your toy bag bulging X-Mas morning. Best of the New Year to come. Health, Happiness, Peace! :ride: :cool:

Pushin50

Dec 18, 2006
And a good new year to you too, Bob. Missed you every time I went out on the trail this year. I got out about 90+ times this year and we never crossed paths. I hope to run into you on the trail in 2012. There nothing better than a trail adventure with Over Fifty. Happy New Year, pushin 50

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
mery christmas to all from down here in New Zealand (middle of summer) lots of riding to be done as well as celebrating

OVER 50

May 29, 2006
Bill, amazing we didn't run into each other this past year as I to got in a lot of trail time this year.Rode alot north of Baldwin and rode 5-6 times with the Great Lakes Dual Sporters,great bunch of riders who know how to do it right.We'll have to make apoint to link up in 2012 an get in some great trail time together. best of the Holidays to you an yours! :ride:

Pushin50

Dec 18, 2006
I plan to hit A GLDS ride or two this year. I have been a member for a while but I have not actually made an event. Hope to see you at one. Bill

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
Cool Running

Yam7M said:
Merry Christmas!

Link to some seasonal single track that I added a winter-time soundtrack to:

http://vimeo.com/m/33549559

Stay safe!
The cop car looks a lot like New Zealand with the holden badge on a Commodore car, is he stopped to issue a speeding infringement?? :yell: I bet he is given a faulse address :nener:
I took the family for a powered ride last Saturday where we rode over 4hours in light rain 20deg C for a very satisfying day out, followed by a sleep in. Summer sucks a bit so far with record months of rainfall making rivers out of creeks cutting of lots of riding. (I should not complain or a drought will mean fire hazard cuts of all the areas) 2012 is a good year (I can tell because I'm still alive) and lots of riding is planned

Top Bottom