UplandHntr

May 4, 2009
Hey guys,
Im looking to ride these trails (dirt bikes) over spring break. March 30th - April 2nd roughly.

Looking for a cabin that's pet friendly and also has access to the trails. I don't want to have to load the trailer every night.

I was thinking about Buffalo Mntn trails. Not sure why but had to choose one. Thoughts on this trail system?

Is the weather getting decent enough at that time of year to ride?

Thanks, more questions to come I'm sure. :cool:

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
Not that far from there, but haven't been there. Everyone says it's great. I suppose you'll just have to do a google search for what you're looking for - or try over at Thumper Talk.

mideastrider

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2006
I like staying near the rockhouse trailhead. Theres plenty of places to stay just out from the trail head that you can ride out of. I choose to stay at rockhouse because it has the most riding. You can ride across the mountain to Gilbert (about 20 miles)and fuel up and eat lunch and return on other trails. If you have the time and feel like more riding you can trailer to other trail heads.

Last edited:

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
I am from Allentown, PA. I was looking to head down here too. wanna get a group ride going on this?

curt1656

Dec 11, 2008
Trigger1911 said:
I am from Allentown, PA. I was looking to head down here too. wanna get a group ride going on this?
Sounds like a good idea.
And the campground the O.P. is looking for is in Gilbert W.Virginia called Twin Hollow Campground.

Last edited:
Top Bottom