tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
yes i live in denton(north of dallas) and mi casa su casa for drn people. i dont have a huge house but i do have floor space that is not spoken for. mx547 and i usually ride the sunday after the sx and this yr we are talking about getting sick and riding monday too. if you want to hotel it, we have those too. denton is about a 40 min ride north of the stadium. my garage is open to anybody that needs a secure area to store a bike for riding on sunday. we are talking about going to muenster (i hour north of denton) sunday morning. anybody interested?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
BigLou and I may take you up on this deal. I've got to secure some extra time off but I should be able to do it. We'll take you up on the floor space. I'll get specifics in a few weeks.:cool:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I sent money to TwinSpar. I sent too much money, do you need a ticket? If so, I'll see if he can get another and you can re-imburse me later.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I know it's late but I'd go if there was a ticket available. I don't want to go by myself. I had planned on going then not going then going. Oh I hate decisions.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
TwinSpar is going to pick up another ticket for Justql. TX246, your gonna have full house!:)

Last edited:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
maybe miss badlands would give us a drn day sunday or monday? anyone in good with her?

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
hey mx547!

is dave and any kiddos coming. we need to move on the tickets too. the way we behaved at badlands last yr could make this yr a problem. hehe:cool: i think thump, slo mo, or twinspar may have influence.

Last edited:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i need two tickets, david needs two tickets. kendall and stevie will be coming. david has sold stevie's ttr and may not have it replaced by then. do you know anyone that could loan him a bike for a day?

david's not sure about monday yet. if he can't get monday off, i'll just be going home for monday too. that way we don't have to drive two vehicles.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by justql
How "safe" of a rider?

he's my nephew (however you want to take that).:D he is eleven and about the same skill level as kendall, maybe a little faster. he was riding a ttr 90. so any mx80 or ttr or xr would probably be okay.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Maybe the big wheel kx 80?? I'll see if I can sneek it out of the garage and bring it.:p

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
I will be coming down with my Wife and ten-year old son. I rode with mx547 and his friend David (along with the three kids, Kendal, Stevie amd Mason) this past Sunday at Hudson Lake. See this ride report...

http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?postid=295984#post295984

I won't be bringing our bikes. Stevie had his new xr100 this past Sunday. So,I think that Stevie does not need a loaner any more...

BTW, when I did a preview of this post the Lake Hudson Ride thread url was abbreviated. The ride report is in...

DRN Forums » The DRN Community Forums » General Discussions » Ride/Race Reports » lake hudson oklahoma ride

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
So where are we going to ride on Sunday after the SX? Muenster? Badlands?:think

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i think everybody except me voted for meunster on sunday. i'm still trying to arrange a badlands ride on monday. i started a new post in the "places to ride" forum.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom