justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I think my wife has somehow infiltrated the Heartland Spodes. She has found out secrets only known to the HL Spodes. Whose the rat??

It has to be true. I'm sitting in my recliner minding my own business when out of no where she says "You sent your transmission off didn't you?" (she's not much of a rider and doesn't really know the difference between a transmission and suspension." But I knew what she meant so I replied "I sent my SUSPENSION off" I guess I forgot to tell her I was doing that:eek:

Needless to say I think it's warmer outside than in the house.

Some bodies not going to like not having a shower.......fess up. Be a man. I know someone told her.:think

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by justql
She has found out secrets only known to the HL Spodes.
I guess I forgot to tell her I was doing that

it could have been worse. you could have bought a bike without telling her.

oh wait! you already did that.:p

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
What's up with this? I sent you the MXTECH box before you picked up the KX. Did you have some 'splanin' to do?
Your still better off than me. The Doberman started fighting with one of the Schipperkes this morning. I went to break it up and got bit on the buttox! I was hitting the Doberman to attempt to get him to let go and I may have broken my hand. I'll probably go get it xrayed and couple of hours. I had to pry his jaws loose. The dogs all seem to be fine but my butt stings pretty bad. I didn't even have my shoes on yet, just a pair of sweats. I have some issues now with the Dobey. PS, I bit him back!
Note to self, give doberman a bath.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Off to the ER. More info later.:(

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
You're right. I am better off then you. She hasn't bitten me in the buttox, yet.

As far as the KX, I atleast told her. Even if it was after the fact. I had been able to get the suspension box without her knowing it.

Hope your hand is not broken. that make riding a litttle tough.:eek:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The xrays did not show a new break, however, I may have to have it re-xrayed in 3 days if it continues to swell up. I broke the 5th metacarpul before and the doc said the break(if any) may not show for a few days.
Wouldn't you know, the sun is out, the wind has subsided and I'm in the house with a sore hand and a bandaged butt!:scream:

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Thats good to hear:) I was worried I'd have to keep the cobwebs blown out of three bikes instead of two.;)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Wouldn't you know, I have a bruised tail bone from the day at the track in Enid and now, bite woulds on the left cheek. Today, I had to wear my full body harness at work, can you say "chafe"?
I'm trying to figure out how to get to the track off of the turnpike, 3 miles south of the Pawnee exit. That track looks like fun. Maybe I can find out who owns it and work a deal.
Anyone have plans to ride this weekend?

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by justql
I was worried I'd have to keep the cobwebs blown out of three bikes instead of two.;)

i've yet to see you blow the cobwebs out of ONE bike.:p

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by mx547

i've yet to see you blow the cobwebs out of ONE bike.:p
Rim shot!:cool:

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Ouch, that hurts. ;) IF my suspension gets back in time for me to reassemble the GG I would like to ride woods this weekend. I would need a couple of good evenings to get it together. Or maybe all day Saturday and ride Sunday.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Where do you think we can ride? Providing the weather is good.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Stillwater or farm. Both probably have tree damage. If the GG is not ready then we could do Stillwater and I could put the handgaurds back on the KX. The woods are open enough there I could ride the KX.:)

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
long range forecast calls for rain sunday in stillwater. I really like Gas Gas.

Last edited by a moderator:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by mx547
long range forecast calls for rain sunday in stillwater.
Of course, mid 50's all week and sunshine, then....:uh:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Which day are we going to all get sick?:p

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Day off? What's that? Oh, you mean "sick day"!?:scream:

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
No sick days for me. I'm trying to move up at work. I'm pushing it to go to Chadwick at the end of the month. MX547, ya wanta go ride some more rocks??:p

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Did you notice how many of us have became sponsoring members!! WOW makes me proud.:)

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
it took me awhile to figure that one out. nice try but you committed one fatal error; i don't capitalize.

i might have to talk to okie about your abuse of moderating powers.:scream:

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
What's so funny is that was my first attempt at editing a true post. Gotta learn somehow, everyone here is to polite to ever really need anything edited.:)

Top Bottom