Trail Goat

Dec 8, 2005
I live about 25 miles from Buddscreek, MD, (site where one of the most tenacious battles in motocross nationals are held yearly on Father's day). I do not race, just love watching moto-x races.

I am, however, an avid enthsiast of dual-sport bikes and wish to share my experience with the new 2006 Kawasaki KLX250 (H6F)S.

I stopped at a Honda-Kawasaki dealer in New Jersey on thanksgiving and was very much surprised to see the new 2006 Kawasaki KLX250S. Being a big fan of dual-sport bikes, I just could not pass this one up. The looks of the 2006 KLX250S initially caught my eyes. I could not sleep well for days after that - it was "love at first sight". So last Saturday, I went and bought one. As soon as I unloaded it from my truck, I immediately road tested it (on and off road) even if it was freezing cold. I was simply amazed and all I can say is that the 2006 KLX 250S is an awsome bike that holds truth to its claims - power, ride, feel, handling, balance, etc. Thank you for loving me back Santa Kawasaki :)

Regards to all

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself.

We have a DS forum, but it is off at the moment as we could not manage to breathe enough life into it. Keep posting and maybe we can get it back up and running!

DS bikes are way cool and I love my XR650R. Not your average DS for sure, but if you love jaw dropping acceleration, it delivers.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN

A lot of folks here don't race for one reason or another, but 25 miles from Bud Creek.... :nod: ;) KLX250s... I'll have to look into that.

Top Bottom