Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
one of those Latins.... with extra-sensual reception skills...

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Milton, I think He's saying you like boys who dress like s. I don't know what they call those on your side of the earth.

Milton

Sponsoring Member
Sep 2, 2002
Yes better give than to receive...I guess receive is painful...Im too old to change right now...what if I like it?...Im gonna feel sorry for so many time on the "wrong" side, so I keep going ahead, not backwards...after all Im happy like this, but who knows... maybe, because I NEED A BIKE I can do an effort LOL

Milton

Sponsoring Member
Sep 2, 2002
Dont be jealous ZIO you can be with us, by the way...you call for his first name to Carlos...too much close huh? LOL

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
I don't think so. Milton, forget all the nice things I said in my e-mails. And I'm not doing the Tag Team MX with you. Your loss, I guess. ;)

Milton

Sponsoring Member
Sep 2, 2002
NO ZIO PLEASE I WAS JOKING, well I gonna give you lots of kisses and we can be happy 4 ever HAHAHA,
Now seriously ZIO GET SOME girls forget about the bikes
Keep in touch

B

biglou

Back on track here-I have a bike. 99 RM250. I'll need to find a trailer to tow again this year, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
San Clemente del Tuyu, Province of Buenos Aires in the country of Argentina; San Clemente is a coastal resort town about 200 miles south of Buenos Aires.... I hope to visit there during our deep freeze in Jan-Feb 04...

Milton

Sponsoring Member
Sep 2, 2002
Big Lou: I would like to ride your 99 RM 250 and thanks for your loan.

Thumb: Well Pokie answer where "my" San Clemente is

Pokie: You better be here in our summer, we gonna have lots of fun, you gonna be in my CR all the time, riding on the beach, dunes, here in Argentina you can ride whatever you want...thats the good thing over here...any pal from USA is invited

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
you mean a "Cono Sur Dirtweek"?.... cool, playing in the sand....again, just like when we were-still are ...kids!

Milton

Sponsoring Member
Sep 2, 2002
Yes we even can make some castles of sand...I want to be a kid again!!!!!
But I cant so I play with my CR250 all I can. Come on guys, ARGENTINA is waiting,
THUMB: Yes we gonna be friends, lots of fun are coming.

B

biglou

Hey Milton-I hate to say this, but I can't bring the 99 RM that I had secured. I apologize for that, and that I spaced it out for a week before posting. My buddy's son has started to ride it, along with his stepson-to-be, and I can't take it from them for 10 days. Again, I am sorry. Lou.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I will happily bring a 94 KTM 250 if someone can help set the timing.  It has an after market PVL ignition.  It will require a set of dial indicators and adaptors for the cylinder head.  I will bring the flywheel removal tools, impact, air compressor, and instructions. Just send me a PM and I'll start getting it all together.

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Milton,
You are welcome to ride my 94 YZ 250 when I am resting ... I seem to be doing that more frequently each year!

wrench

Top Bottom