2 B

Aug 31, 2000
Ok, here goes. I was watching speedvision the other night. And they Dave Despain(I think it was him???) Destry Abbott,and two other guys(don't remember there names sorry) Were riding on trails out west some where. They were on Kawi's. Now I thought to myself HOW COOL would that be riding trails in no mans land with a tour guide. Overlooking awesome terrain(hills,mountains,trees,etc,etc). I think they were at some were between 4,000 -7,000 ft. And coming from a flatlander that would be neat. So if anybody can help me out on some thing like this it would be great. Would like to find a area that peaple don't ride to often (don't want to crash into others while enjoying the WOODS). Don't know if there is any resorts that do this or if I have to find a particular person(tour guide) that does it for living??. Would like to find that one person (tour guide) over a large resort. Probable would rent a bike for the first year maybe and if it goes good load the bike up and drive the following year.I'm from ILL maybe there is something like that in Upper or Lower MI,WI,(it would be alot closer drive). But any eastern or western state would work. I also might need a riding partner to go on this little journey(any female riders out there :cool: ) Well I guess anybody is welcome. I will give you the heads up I'm a "C" class haresramble rider:( oops I should have said "A" rider;) ) Oh well your help would be greatful. Thanks

KXTodd

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2000
Yep I saw that and was drooling, I think it was in Utah. I thought I remembered someone on here talking about a trip like(rental bikes , guides etc.) that in Co.?? I can't remember.
If I hit the lottery sometime soon, I might be interested in going too, but sorry not a female;)

Top Bottom