SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
It seems like there's not alot of meets/rides going on in our area. What's up with that? We all need to get together and ride somewhere. anyone? Hell...at least meet up and meet one another...beer...food...cookout? If my house and yard were big enough...I'd host a cookout...but alas..not alot of room!
Matt

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I know some folks are wanting to meet up at Turkey Bay LBL, Ky. Always a good time there.

I would be glad to host a get together in Charlestown. Podium1 motoplex has Saturday practices and races on the next day. Anyone would be welcome to come down and ride, and we could have a cookout/party Sat. night. I have a pool and horshoe pit.
Anyone who wanted to camp in the back yard would be welcome, or there are cheapo motels about 20 min away.
There is also a practice track about a mile from the house and the owner may not be too upset with a few riders invading. (he's cool, need to sign his waiver)
OR...we could actually rent Podium1 for a day. Groomed track rental is about $550 and limited to ten riders though.

Open for suggestions....

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
Everything you mentioned sounds fun! Riding a track with other riders may get me out of the throttle jockey stage!hahaha

I've heard that Turkey Bay is a great place. Never been!
I'm up for anything you mentioned. Riding and cooking out always wins. Let.s rally the troops!
Mc-G

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
We' re thinking of camping at Turkey Bay Mon- Wed, next week. Ya' ll come on!!!

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
gotta work bro! do it on a weekend and I'm there!

Top Bottom