BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Hey guys I am coming up to Denver this weekend. I think I am gonna ride Lakewood Saturday and maybe Berthoud Sunday, if anybody wants to take a few laps with an old fat slow guy look for a red Trailer with West Honda graphics and a CRF with 706 on it ( it'll be the one going slow :) ) come by and say HI

bedell99

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2000
I'm going to be going to Aztec with the women and do alittle camping in the springs. This i smy favorite holiday of the year.

Erik

Ryone

Jun 18, 2004
I'll also be at Aztec... probably on Saturday. Look for a really slow guy on a CR125 with black plates. Are you camping at the track?

Ryan

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Hit up Stoopid Rat Larry, He lives up there and rides there on occasion. He might be able to give you some pointers on which mud holes to avoid! LOL! Inside joke there Larry, there's a pic of him covered with mud on another site. Appaently he crashed into a cavernous mud bog.....LOL! I have his e-mail, if ya want it drop me a PM. YZ165

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
I can't make it down to ride this week end, too bad. Maybe we'll all get a chance to hook up and ride the week of the National.

bedell99

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2000
Hey Ryone I was there on Saturday but didn't camp. I had so much fun. One thing though I don't like about Aztec is the lack of berms. Other than that so much fun.

Erik

Top Bottom