crazytrails

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 25, 2005
hello, im new to DRN.. But i do know a few members, if i could only remember their screen names?? woodsy is one, scooter, and some others i have been lucky to ride with these couple of years.. I ride a 99 YZ 250, i love to trail ride/harescramble, flat track/T.T., just about any kinda of racing or play riding on 2 wheels.. and im trying to get back into racing"harescramble's".. seeing how i still have time, im only 21.. I tried the motocross scene, it was fun, i did pretty well... but the woods are what i was good at... But for now im studding up the old yama and going to play in the snow.. Thats the great thing about bikes, you can ride anytime you want... well, i hope to have some good stories, conversations, arguments, and most of all questions for and with all of you... till then, i'll talk to ya later. Feel free to ask me some questions, or e-mail me.. Happy New Year!!!!!! :moon:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Woodsy and the other members of the Michigan Mafia can be found in the Michigan Trail Riders forum

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom