Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I know you and Mary don't check the forums out much but figured this was the only way I knew to get a hold of you. I watched the Wildcat GP DVD you gave me, when I pulled off the road for the night on my way back home. I really enjoyed it, looks like an awesome piece of property you've got yourself!

I slept a little late on Sunday and you had already pulled out so I didn't get you that Labatt's for your bar. Next year I'll bring a full Labatt's sampler down for you. :yeehaw:

Thanks again for the DVD. :cool:

Last edited:

Mike & Mary

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 5, 2003
Don't wait until next year. Load up that Labatt's and come to Arkansas this winter when you have no place to ride. Glad you liked the DVD. We do have a super place, we feel very blessed, and love to share it. We will be having another OMA National in April, 05. Had six guys from Canada come ride it this year in March. Hope all is OK for you on the home front, and all broken bones are healing.

Paxdad

May 18, 2004
Mike & Mary,
I was camped next to you (the guy w/ the broken wrist, etc.) and was wondering how you made out with your truck? We returned to GA where I underwent surgery on my wrist to repair, 6 screws & 2 plates........... not to mention the PT I will now have to endure. Really enjoyed meeting you both and hope to cross paths again.
Reid

Mike & Mary

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 5, 2003
We picked the truck up Friday afternoon, with new transmission. I still seems to be running fine. We will be on our way to Morrison, IL this Friday for "The Race". It's an OMA National Hare Scramble. It will only be two laps, but the laps are 40 miles. Bill Gusse puts on one heck of a race. Mike is back at Cooperland today. Tucker Rocky/MSR/Answer had what I think was a dealer appreciation day. Mike's not a dealer - just talked to Will and decided to go. Sounds like your wrist turned out to be quite the deal. Hope it heals quickly. The physical therapy is always the pits - just having enough self discipline to follow through. Hang in there and we hope to see you all again next year at DW.

Top Bottom