kawierider68

Oct 15, 2002
Hey yall...
Its been a while( about 2 years). But I'll consider myself a newbie again. So I'll start from the top. Im 20 years old and in arkansas. Been riding most of my life on and off. Used to ride a 1999 KX125. At the age of 17 my girlfriend at the time (now my wife) and I got pregnant. I sold the bike and all my toys to embark on the journey of a family. I just got back on a bike about 2 months ago. and quite frankly... Im awful. Just like Im starting all over again. Which is as frustrating as anything I can image. I can picture how I used to do things in my head... but it just doesn't translate to the bike. But Im gettin there grinning the whole time.. even with arm pump so bad my fingers feel like they are in a vice. Im looking at buying another bike soon.
I must admit.. its good to be back. I met some really awesome people here back then. And looking forward to getting back into the scene.
Anyway.. I guess thats enough for now!!
Chris

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome bck to the site :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom