Rog

Oct 21, 2004
Hi I'm Roger, I live in Wanganui New zealand. Been checking out this site for a little while, learnt a bit from it too, good to get some good info. Been riding dirt bikes for about 15 years and reckon we have some of the riding terrain in the world (but hey i'm biased). Had a few different bikes but currently ride a 97 RM250 and love it. We ride mostly trail rides on farms etc. muck around at the local mx track. Always looking for somewhere new.
This a cool site and look forward to seeing more.
Cheers

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Michelle is our most prolific poster from NZ, but we have a number of folks that are registered here. Check out the International forum for information about rides outside the US. Hopefully, Michelle and others will pop in and say hi!

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
Hi Roger. Say, do you have to watch out for hobbits while riding in NZ? Just kidding! NZ has some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world. I bet you enjoy it.
Enjoy and take care.

Rog

Oct 21, 2004
Yeah damn those hobbits!! I do enjoy it here. Wouldn't mind having a nosy at your guys side of the world though. At my rate probably in the distant future.
Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom