husky boy 50cc (swingarm bushing replacement)

slice39

Nov 8, 2009
:bang: :bang: does any one know how to remove swingarm thru bolt. mine seems to be stuck. also where do i find replacement bushings? 2000 husky boy junior. lots of play thanks a lot ...... :bang:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Could very well be corroded like most bikes that see little maintenance. I've had a few I bought like that and it just takes lots of force, penetrating oil & a new pivot.

SAPPER

Nov 30, 2008
Yep, you may have to use an aluminum or brass drift and really give it a whack. Replacements can be had from a guy in Oregon. He doesn't have a website but here's his name and #... Bill Farrell, toll free 888-806-1153 or email wcfarrell@att.net.

My daughter has a 02 509 pro senior and that's where I get all my parts. He bought out Cobra's huskys in the early 2000's

tommie d

Sep 26, 2008
SAPPER said:
Yep, you may have to use an aluminum or brass drift and really give it a whack. Replacements can be had from a guy in Oregon. He doesn't have a website but here's his name and #... Bill Farrell, toll free 888-806-1153 or email wcfarrell@att.net.

My daughter has a 02 509 pro senior and that's where I get all my parts. He bought out Cobra's huskys in the early 2000's

Wow,
I didn't know Husky & Cobra had anything to do with other.

And Yes Big hammer and drift is how I got mine out.

SAPPER

Nov 30, 2008
From what I understood, Cobra used the Husky's in the early 2000s as they were in the designing of their own engines, etc. But either way Bill bought them all out. Our little 50 is up for sale now...anyone???

Top Bottom