Ebner

Jan 22, 2011
Hello everybody,
my name is Adi, i am German, but living here in the Philippines since about 25 years. Born 1960, means not so fresh any more.
But still, i love bikes. Especially 1 cylinder 4 Stroke. I have an old XT 500, an XT 600, and a small XT 250. For the road a XV 500. All of them in more or less terrible condition. As it is not so easy here in the province to get parts, many bikes here share the same problem, low maintenance. Nevertheless, riding is great fun, since nobody cares much about the condition. You ride with bold tires, any exhaust will do, no policemen would bother, as long the wheels turning, a light and breaks work, you´re fine. Still, i try to keep my bike in the best possible condition and might need the help and ideas of you here.
A nice Sunday to all,
Adi...

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Welcome Adi

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Welcome to DRN!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site Adi.

It sounds like some interesting rides you have there. Gene (tx246) has an old Yamaha TT. I've forgotten which size, but it is 20 odd years old and still going strong.

Ebner

Jan 22, 2011
Thanks all,
Interesting rides, you bet. As really nothing works here. Out in the province many unseald roads, and even on highways you get suddenly surprised by big holes which have not been there a week ago. @Tony , yes this 26 year old XT has still lots of power, with that Supertrapp exhaust just pure fun.
Adi...

Top Bottom