dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
Looks like im gonna kinda be on my own since 380EXCman is bringing his wife, and its valentines day and all :silly: so if someone wanted to share a room with me and split the cost that would be cool!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Geez, 2 days and no reply? Too many people must know about your uh 'secrets' :scream: I saw a fella last year outside Q's that looked like he would really appreciate a nice warm shower and a bed, not too sure he could come up with half the $$ for the room but lemme know if other plans fall through and I'll see if Strick can try to look him up :p

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
well, right now im actually considering not going. Ive been trying to get my bike going for the past 2 weeks and am pretty much out of cash. It would be in my bank accounts best interest to stay home. but we'll see.

B

biglou

Looks like we are on track. I just noticed a post from Pvt. Joker from November where he said he may have a room by himself that he could share. As soon as I find out if he is still going, I will either plan on Dave and I crashing with him (as long as the offer still stands), or I will get a room for just Dave and I. All I really need is some floor space and a shower, but a bed would sure be nice!

B

biglou

Here's the deal-Sold out for Saturday, but still have rooms available at the motor lodge for Friday for $59. Sounds like a weiner to me. FJ, you can stay with us. The lady told me to call back and check to see if anything opens up for Saturday. If not, I will just grab my blankie and my pillow and sleep in Randy's truck!

Top Bottom