Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Thanks Okie!:)

Well now that we have our own little spot on the web. Which ride are we going to consider our inaugural event? The Paragon ride? EBMX? Somewhere else. What are your thoughts?:) :think

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Looks like RM_guy is coordinating the ride at Paragon on 3/17. March is bad juju for me though. It looks like my wife's doc is going to induce labor on Tuesday.

I might try and head up to EBMX sometime in April. I need to get some saddle time in before my first H/S on 4/28.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I was going to bring it up at the Paragon ride but wasn't planning on making it official. It's going to be tough getting everybody together for any face to face meetings. I like the idea of virtual meetings on a thread.

I'd like to see something at EBMX in late spring. I'm also going to be talking to a few places around me.

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Jeese Bill , I was wondering if your wife was ever going to give up that kid . I thought maybe you got a little carried away with those zip ties again .:eek: Seriously , I hope all goes well on tuesday . When does EBMX open for the season ? 4/28 , Whats that ? Lembo Lake ? I may be up for that .

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Zip Ties? If he got carried away with Zip ties he wouldn't be ABLE to have kids. Think he's past that one. (Withers):o

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I'm going to be checking on having something at the Square Deal Riders club grounds in Haurpersville, NY (The home of the winter harescramble series) Before I call the guy, does anyone want to ride there? I can't promise we can pull it off since it's a private club but I'll do my best. Is anyone a member?

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by dirtybkr
I thought maybe you got a little carried away with those zip ties again .
Steve - Zip ties? :think :scream:
Yeah, Lembo Lake is 4/28 and I figure you need a little competition in your class :p. I plan on hitting all the local events this year. EBMX opens the first week of April. If you've got Good Friday off let's head up to Catraland.

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Ahh , nope , don't need the competition but maybe a little help getting up of the ground every once in a while . There is a good chance I can ride on Good Friday . Are you going to the meeting on Thursday ?

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Depends on when our new addition arrives. ;)

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
EBMX

Should I set something up at EBMX for April/May?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Re: EBMX

Originally posted by WoodsRider
Should I set something up at EBMX for April/May?
That sounds good to me. It looks like a lot of prople are going to be making it to Paragon. I'll pass the word and see what everyone thinks. It's going to be tough getting everyone together in one spot at the same time.

Mac

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 17, 2000
Well I wont be riding with you guys this month because E.Gorr has my cylinder but I am interested in crashing with you guys in the future.
I have only ridden local trails in NH so I am unfamiliar with these other places like Paragon and EBMX, Where are these located?
I would love to go to the MWSF but it's just too far so these Local events might just be the ticket but exactly how local are we talking?? I live in Southern NH.

Mac

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 17, 2000
Thanks dirtydkr, now I have to find these places on a map and see how long it will take to get there.

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Have you guys checked out the Paragon website. Looks awesome. I'll try like heck to get there. I have not gotten my bike registered yet is that a problem?
If I can make it is there anyone I should let know? I'll have to be on the road by 4:00am to be there by 10:00am. Hope I can make looks like fun:cool:

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Thanks Dirtybkr for the info. I must have missed it on the web page.

Top Bottom