Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Hey guys I would like to introduce myself. I am currently getting back into the sport. I did it when I was young but get the bug again recently. I live up in The Colony. I am looking forward to meeting all of you guys. Anytime yall go riding just give me a shout. I will try anything once.

:eek:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Most Sunday mornings you will find a few of us riding at Shady Grove. We usually get there around 8am and ride for about 4 or 5 hours. This time of year, the track is usually pretty empty until around 11am. I guess people don't like waking up early until it gets hot out. Let me know if you are interested and I'll get you directions there (if you haven't already been there).

mlooney

Apr 28, 2001
Well I reckon you've already heard of me, being that I'm one of the newly crowned members of pitsally, but I'm just your average slow woods rider. Mostly ride at Muenster with my old man. I would like to get out on a motocross track but I'm rather pressed for time, maybe someday. I also am looking forward to meeting the crew, having only met maybe half (just Jeffd, Taraker, Twinnie, Will, Slo'Mo, Stan, and briefly MX221). There are a lot of new faces around here that I haven't met yet and am looking forward to meeting.

Top Bottom