Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
We just had officer nominations for the Waco Eagles Motorcycle Club and I was the sole nominee for president again. Looks like year number 4 for me. I'm beginning to think I might just be a sucker and no one else wants the job. :coocoo: Still things are looking good for the club. Our memberships are still growing and we're having better race attendance than we did before I came along. Our flat track races have fallen off a bit in the last year but those riders come from all over the country and money has been tight for most of us.
Our local MX races are still doing well and growing even though we have Freestone, Whitney, Village Creek, & Bmx each less than an hour away.
Our black land, hard pack dirt has recieved some company this year with the addition of about 250 tons of sand. Talk about something amusiing to watch, it's funny to see the guys that only ride our track hit sand a ft deep :laugh:

I built an arenacross track for our members to warm up on for the coliseum race this January and even the ones that have crashed can't wait to heal and get back on it. Are they nuts?

Any who... looks like I'll be busy for another year as president.

Just poking my head in to let you kow I'm still around. Hello everybody.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
We are both suckers, Jeff.

I need to head down that way and make a meeting sometime to spread the word on TMTC.

Glad all is well.

How is Tig?

jackflack44

May 3, 2008
I'll be down in Waco this weekend, I want to start doing some riding there, recommendations?

Top Bottom