CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Saw the Spring begins on my Calender. Let's Ride!!! About time the weather was in our favor, I've been waiting to get out all winter. Burma Rd. Ready to ride like Darrell said, "10am" That means geared up and on your bikes. If anyone thinks they might be late or can't make an early ride, Let me know and I will try to swing back and get you later in the day. :) :cool: :nener: :laugh: :ride:

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Great rides!!

What an incredible day, couldn't ask for better weather or company. List of characters were Darrell, Buddy, Dror, Brad, John, Steve Andrew and me. Day started out good then John's bike decided to crap out after only about 3-4 miles of single track. Good reason to carry a tow strap or rope. Anyway we hooked John's bike to the back of Brad's and they towed it back to the truck. Andrew did really well with that shinny new bike of his. I think since this was the first ride since the fall out there, everyone was a little reserved and off their pace and more or less had at least one Oh **** moment, I know I did! Sure hope the weather stays this way and we can take up where we left off next week on the other side of Burma Rd. I think it might be fun to run the track that Kevin took us on.

simmeth

Jul 18, 2008
Hey guys... how was everyone's winter? I kind of went into hibernation over the past few months. Just getting back into it now, fired my bike up for the first time this year over the weekend. Want to get back out and ride with you guys soon.. just have to put a little work into the bike... i'm so glad I live within 15 minutes of KPS' shop. A new fork seal, new chain and gears, a little tuning, new back fender and side plastics and i'll be ready to go. I also may have a few friends that would be interested in riding.

Seems like you guys ride at Anthracite more than anything...
I'll check in on the regular now that I reset my password... I would like to go to Lost Trails again and actually put in a FULL day. I had a lot of fun last time. I'd love to ride at Anthracite but i'd have to take a day off work to go and get a permit, plus a 3 hour ride each way :yell:

Top Bottom