mx85

May 4, 2005
hey, i'm from minnesota and i have a 97 kx250 and my brother has a 00 kx250. haven't raced or anything yet but maybe soon. basically just taking out the farm equipment and building dirt jumps in the field with it is what goes on around our farm when we're not farming.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the CR / KX / RM / YZ (2-Stroke) Discussion forum for info on your bike.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

mx85

May 4, 2005
i've been riding motorcycles since i was probably about thirteen, but that was a 1970s street bike that saw way more mud than it ever should have. i started riding snowmobiles at about 6 months old but didn't drive my own until i was about 5 and have been riding polaris for the past 10 years. we have a couple work fourwheelers on the farm but they just didn't cut it anymore, and the threewheeler we had finally died(clutch went out), so my brother bought a 2000 kx250 and about a week later i started looking for a bike and have found a 97kx250. i want to try mx racing within the next few months because it's not like i'm not a motorhead the way it is, and i know my way around this kind of stuff, but until then i need to find somewhere to go ride through the woods, because all i have right now is a dirt jump out in the field and other kinds of terrain to play around on. i'm about an hour south of fargo, north dakota but i'm on the minnesota side, and i'm looking for somewhere good to go riding within a couple hours of driving.

QuickSilver

Jun 15, 2005
mx85 said:
i've been riding motorcycles since i was probably about thirteen, but that was a 1970s street bike that saw way more mud than it ever should have. i started riding snowmobiles at about 6 months old but didn't drive my own until i was about 5 and have been riding polaris for the past 10 years. we have a couple work fourwheelers on the farm but they just didn't cut it anymore, and the threewheeler we had finally died(clutch went out), so my brother bought a 2000 kx250 and about a week later i started looking for a bike and have found a 97kx250. i want to try mx racing within the next few months because it's not like i'm not a motorhead the way it is, and i know my way around this kind of stuff, but until then i need to find somewhere to go ride through the woods, because all i have right now is a dirt jump out in the field and other kinds of terrain to play around on. i'm about an hour south of fargo, north dakota but i'm on the minnesota side, and i'm looking for somewhere good to go riding within a couple hours of driving.

Have you been to Buffalo River Race Park in Glyndon, MN yet? It's just east of Moorhead a couple of miles. Here's their URL http://www.buffalorivermx.com. You can go during open practice and just buzz around their track. Check the schedule on their site and also call before you go just to make sure they are open. Let me know, maybe we can meet up there sometime (I live in Fargo).

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom