KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
FWIW - none of my comments about arrows were intended as a complaint, an I hope no one took it as such. It was just another "element" of this enduro we ALL had to deal with. Part of the challenge was staying on trail. Clearly some people did - how else did they drop less than 1/2 the points I did! I did not stay on course...my fault. I can think of many cases where I know exactly where I screwed up by blindly following a rider ahead of me, or where I missed seeing an arrow I clearly should have seen.

I loved both days - really do appreciate the effort that went into this, and really do look forward to more events like this one was. Mike - one of these days I will manage to help on laying out an event...so far it simply has not worked for me to do so...but I will! I know it is not easy!

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
I was going to ask how some riders got 'lost' when the trail had been riden in by x number of riders, riden for mileage and then by pre-riders Sunday morning that had arrows and a stapler. From the previous posts, I can now figure out the answer. Thanks guys. As for myself, I have learned also. After you arrow in new trail, go back and ride it to check your work. I missed in not doing that.

By the way, face slappers come from the wood nymphs when you get fresh.

Young Ted

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
GREAT REPORT FREDDY!!! Thanks for taking the time to post it!
Not much riding right now but reading this stuff sure brings out the want to on my part!!
Scott

Top Bottom