justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
What do you think of inviting the kc group down to our next ride?? We had talked about MXing at Sunset on some Sunday. We could do a woods ride at Stillwater or the farm on Saturday, put the guys up at our houses or somewhere Saturday night and do the mx thing on Sunday.

We could wait till it warms up and do the Saturday part of it at the farm and camp out. Grill the guys some steaks etc. I think whereever or whenever we should look at two different places. With us treating them the nihgt between.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sounds good. We'll need to get the racing schedules for both groups and plan a weekend around them. Or we could do something around the Memorial Day Weekend, maybe attend a Veterans service as a group in Tulsa or Muskogee on Monday.

B

biglou

Re: The KC Guys.

I hear those guys are trouble! Actually, I haven't been ignoring the latest ride reports, it's just that I'm trying to conserve funds for the Reno trip. More towards Spring, I will be all for heading South-SouthWest!:)
Are we gonna have porkchops again?:D

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
tx246 and lorin tag teamed the chops.<Test Moderate> I'm sure we can come up with something. If bswift doesn't get mad when mx547 eats it all.;)

Just doing a little testing here, don't mind me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
I would be in for a ride down your way. As long as Lou drives.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by justql
If bswift doesn't get mad when mx547 eats it all.;)
How 'bout some more chili? I promise not to drop any this time.:(

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Hey, I'd forgotten about the Chilli. GOOD STUFF. We emptied the pot clean, ahhh the memories.:) :)

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Hey Lou, you schmack, this post was on the Midwest forum, ya jerky!

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by justql
Hey, I'd forgotten about the Chilli. GOOD STUFF.

you should have gone to the last dune ride. we had buffalo chili. very good.

Top Bottom