nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Kids hour will be Friday under the bigtop from 1:30 to 2:30!!

First off, I have a few activities planned but was hoping for 1-2 more. Does anyone have suggestions (water balloon toss, scavenger hunt, etc?) or wanna volunteer to head up an activity? Also if a few people want to volunteer to help out in general, that would be great, too!!

So far I have:

COLORING CONTEST - I will have several dirtbike coloring book pictures and lots of crayons. The kids can color as many as they want then submit one for a coloring contest if they would like. We'll split the coloring contest into a few age classes and can choose a winner of each class for a small prize.

MOTO BUCKETS - Kinda like Bozo Buckets. I'll come up with different sized buckets and balls to toss in them and they can try to make it through all 5 or 6 buckets. I plan on cutting out rider pictures from magazines and having a K-Dub Bucket, RC Bucket, Pastrana Bucket, Bubba Bucket, MC Bucket, etc... so if anyone has extra moto mags that I can steal a page or two, that would be great! If not, I can probably dig around and find something. I plan on having some small prizes for this as well.

PUZZLES, ETC - Along with the coloring book images, there will be various dirtbike puzzles (crossword puzzles, word finds, etc) that the kids can do as well.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Nikki,

The classic "Pin the rider on the bike" is always a hit with the little ones. Or, if it's not too late to acquire one, a bike pinata that they can bash on. For some reason kids seem to love bashing things. :think: It's not a dirt bike, but it has two wheels...

Pinata

Just a thought, or two.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
As long as he spits out prizes and candy, I don't the kids will notice the difference. :)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
< Scooter bought a pinata >

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Scooter rocks!! Cool!

D - great idea I never even thought about that. Would be fun to beat it with some bent up handlebars or something. :)

GSR - I think JP would be the perfect bash item. I hope we get a turn ;)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I'll be sure to load up on special prizes for you.

Top Bottom