mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i can donate six trophies approximately 15" tall and/or three trophies approximately 12" tall. only problem is that they all have nameplates that say "allen ranch mx". someone would need to replace the plates with a dw plate. let me know if they are needed.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Cool ideal, Jayl.  Sand Springs Trophy and Award Co.  245-2517, same day service.  212 N. Lincoln.  Not far from where your wife works.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Originally posted by mx547
i can donate six trophies approximately 15" tall and/or three trophies approximately 12" tall. only problem is that they all have nameplates that say "allen ranch mx

So your the one who keep winning those 15" and 12" trophys from me! ;) I have a fifth place trophy and a few others from Allen Ranch but I don't remember what place they are. Hey, that 5th place trophy was a hard fought battle!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
My club uses donated trophies for our family enduro.  Everyone who turns in their score card gets a trophy.  Some kids walk away with trophies taller than them.  It is a great idea (sometimes the cleaning and changing the face plates can get tiresome).  Actually one DRN member donated over 100 trophies last year (THANKS AGAIN!!!).

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Thanks for the offer Jay!
We will have trophies for the kids though and may even give them to the RIGHT kids this year, lol.

Top Bottom