Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Easy to get to, all run all on private property, best singletrack you'll find in mid-Michigan!

-> Knuckle Buster Flyer

-> Facebook Page

-> www.d14enduro.org

kbe-sm.png

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
Reports from the Club?
# of sections?
Section lengths?
Miles b/4 and after gas?
New trail / established trail or combo?
Ground miles?
Gas Trailer availability?
Sand / Loam / Clay hard pack?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I e mailed TJ and he said they were doing mileage this weekend so hope to hear soon.

SGJ_Johansen

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 28, 2004
salgeek said:
Reports from the Club?
# of sections?
Section lengths?
Miles b/4 and after gas?
New trail / established trail or combo?
Ground miles?
Gas Trailer availability?
Sand / Loam / Clay hard pack?

1.A-B split 9+
2. SUPRISE
3. 2 gas stops
4. all of the above
5. still working on it
6. yes
7. All of the above

SGJ_Johansen

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 28, 2004
kraemerf said:
Gas stops on the trail or back in the pits? Gas truck available (if on the trail)?

First gas will be at pits and second gas will be in between trail sections.

Milage is being figured out now

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
salgeek said:
I keep thinking I will see you at a race soon. :cool:
I'm on my way back from my injuries, but just not quite there yet. I may pop up somewhere, but only at a trail :ride: riding pace for the remainder of this season. It really sadden me to miss the Loose Moose race this year..

nickolino

Feb 21, 2008
:boss: Well then AZZHOLE you still have a chance to join us in IDAHOHO and come join us at our 2 time ever dual sport eat and ride I'll show you trial that you have never seen!

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
Heal fast.
LM was fantastic - the A/AA section still brings a smile to my face as it was absolutely primo. Dropped 29pts - 1 less point than what I dropped in all the other checks combined. Trickiest offchamber I have ridden. Some poor bloke got out of the groove and slid down hill 40 - 50 yrds. to the lakeshore. Does anyone know if he made it out alive. :laugh:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
salgeek said:
Heal fast.
LM was fantastic - the A/AA section still brings a smile to my face as it was absolutely primo. Dropped 29pts - 1 less point than what I dropped in all the other checks combined. Trickiest offchamber I have ridden. Some poor bloke got out of the groove and slid down hill 40 - 50 yrds. to the lakeshore. Does anyone know if he made it out alive. :laugh:
Excellent! I too have always driven home from the LM with a smile on my face and feeling good that AZZHOLE NO#2 didn't get the best of me :cool:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
nickolino said:
:boss: Well then AZZHOLE you still have a chance to join us in IDAHOHO and come join us at our 2 time ever dual sport eat and ride I'll show you trial that you have never seen!
I'll call you on this.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
.... And from the club:

The Knuckle Buster Riders are excited to offer you fantastic trail this year. You should look forward to fun flowing trail with NO whoops. We have two new sections that offer a great variety of trail, and some of the older sections have had adjoining land offered to add to existing trail.

There will be an AA/A/B split and those riders will be riding a new section. The C / Masters / Womens Classes advance to the next section.

First gas is back at staging at 30 ground miles. There will be a gas trailer available for second gas. Second gas is about another 25 ground miles.

You are required to have a headlight, taillight, plate. We expect you to look road legal. AA/A/B riders are riding into Kent County. Kent County does NOT have PA240.

Anyone choosing to come in early for camping is welcome. Staging is in the same location as last year. N43 14.040 W 85 15.780

Food will be available after the race by Kosten’s Farms at reasonable prices. Those pulled pork sandwiches were delicious last year.

:cool:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
tdunn976 said:
Knuckle Buster was tough, technical but fun. First Enduro in just over 2 years, forgot what I was missing!

probably your knuckles :nod:

SGJ_Johansen

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 28, 2004
Thank you all for coming. I heard lots of good comments on the trail. Scoring was another issue. :yell:
FredT sorry that a gas rig blocked a turn for you causing you to miss a whole section.

I was really great to see lots of friends and meet new ones
We had riders from 4 states come to the event

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Great job on KBE crew!
I really enjoyed the trail and the timekeeping element. I am old school - no computer, just a watch and an odo. Also, no walking around the woods looking for a check. I was pretty happy that I zeroed all of the hot checks - wish there were more, but the club did what they could with short sections and check crews.
Thank you for putting on an enduro in the southern half of the state. I loved the drive home.

Top Bottom