Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Brian Johansen, Knuckle Buster Trail Boss, along with the club have reviewed the survey results from their event, and put together a very well thought-out response to the feedback and comments provided by the riders.

I applaud the club for taking the time to thoughtfully consider all the feedback, provide a written response to the enduro community, and come up with solutions to address some of the concerns to make next year's event even better.

We are fortunate to have a club, really a very small group of committed and dedicated volunteers, willing to sacrifice a lot of time and effort so that we can ride some great singletrack in the southern LP.

I would especially encourage those that decided to sit out this year's event due to format (really?), or stated that they would not ride next year’s event, to help work it instead. If you don’t come out of that experience with a true appreciation for what the club goes through, or it isn’t a positive experience overall – I’ll refund your entry fee!

-> www.d14enduro.org/results/2012/2012_kbe_club_letter.pdf

Top Bottom