fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
We mileaged the event on Sunday and it is going to be a fun ride. Three loops of a 10 mile section - all on private property. No road, but the A,B and C classes will not ride the second loop. Rev. Ron and Dennis have done a great job of designing a fun course for all ages.
Noise management will be strict. In some cases you are riding behind a home or along someone's lawn. If you are too loud, you can not ride.
This event will be worth the drive to a Michigan enduro south of highway 94.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Is there a flyer posted anywhere with directions and information about it?

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
I am curious

So what is the mph per loop? 12, 18, 12? or 12, 18, 24mph?

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Some rain today, but the weather forecast is looking great for Saturday for round 6 of the Family Enduro Series.

ChrisKring

Jun 20, 2006
I'll be there with my son who just turned 7. He has a PW50 and it will be his first race. 10 mile loops sounds like a long way but I am sure he will make it.

slo3933

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 2, 2006
Glad to hear you are heading out Chris!! This will be my first enduro, just hope I can figure out how everything works - the average speeds, check ins, etc. kinda confuse me.

Stacey

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
I had a blast riding these trails. Great job to all who worked.

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Great Job!

This was a fun event! Great job to all who put this event together. It was great seeing all the new people. And old people too! Next stop.............Jackpine!

ChrisKring

Jun 20, 2006
We had a good time. Thanks to the sweep guys that helped out when my son kept getting hung up on the logs and sand.

How would the Lawton course compare to other FES courses as far as amount of sand? He doesn't really have any problems making it through the tight stuff. However, the sand is difficult with 10" wheels.

Top Bottom