Boj

Jun 8, 1999
Hey guys,

Well, a fortieth birthday celebration has crashed me and my buddies plans to run the Barb Wire enduro this weekend. Since we are going to be in the eastern New York, we figured we could ride some new trails out there.

The original plan was to go to "Lembo Lake" Modena, NY, but their website is down. I can't get any info. Does anybody have a phone # or any more info for them? Any better options? We are going to be just south of Saugerties Fri and Sat nights for the extended celebration.

Thanks for any help

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
A bunch of us rode at Lembo Lake last year. It's not too bad but the trails (mostly quad trails) criss cross each other and you never knew if someone was going to be coming or not. There's not much elevation change to speak of but there is a fun old quarry on the property to ride in. They were supose to put a MX track in but I'm not sure if it ever happened.

Personally I probably wouldn't go back but it's a 3 hour trip for me.

Boj

Jun 8, 1999
I saw you guys making plans to go there, that's what gave me the idea. Sounds like it may not be worth the effort to drag our bikes out there for just quad trails. I was hoping for some good single track and hills.

Thanks for the info!

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Boj - Drop me a PM if you're interested in riding some real singletrack on Sunday.

---Woods

Boj

Jun 8, 1999
Originally posted by WoodsRider
real singletrack on Sunday.

Singletrack???? Where Roger took us after you left was NOtrack. We blazed our own trail for a couple of hours.

Thanks a million, it was a great ride. If you ever need to contact me, use my email: sellbike@hotmail.com

If you are in the Rochester area, and want to ride, give me a shout.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Were you going up an down the side of a steep hill at the same time?

If so, that's a typical Roger punishment... er... ride. If not, then you were just blazing trail. Sorry I couldn't keep riding with you guys. Turns out I could have ridden for another two hours.

BRush

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2000
Bill , you missed a good one. We were trying to locate/resurrect an old trail that hadn’t been ridden in 10 years. If it wasn’t for my GPS, we’d still be wandering around out there.

Top Bottom