TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
As usual... Taraker needs some butt putty to stop the never ending flow of crap that he spews forth!  Got some good news for you Matt.  I hope you are sitting down.... Thump has agreed to do an offroad race!

*** waiting the obligitory 30 seconds for Taraker to regain consciousness ***

He agreed to do one if I'll go out and race a MX race.  Prolly do a Nocona!  I'll let you know when that be! :)

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Ohh man, this is gonna be good :scream: Thump ridin & a racin in da woods, man, maybe the pope does where a funny hat :thumb:

Come race this weekend sissy boy at Holeshot with me & Farmer John

Farmer John, don't make me have to wake you up, I expect you to be ready with all your gear packed and ready to go at 3:30 AM :laugh:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by TwinSpar
As usual... Taraker needs some butt putty to stop the never ending flow of crap that he spews forth!  Got some good news for you Matt.  I hope you are sitting down.... Thump has agreed to do an offroad race!

*** waiting the obligitory 30 seconds for Taraker to regain consciousness ***

He agreed to do one if I'll go out and race a MX race.  Prolly do a Nocona!  I'll let you know when that be! :)

No way! Does Thump know that they don't groom the tracks for these cross country races? :eek:

-jeffd

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by Thump
No grooming? WTF nobody told me that... I should only be able to lap you once then Jeff.

Weak! Your feeble attempt at humor failed miserably. Don't quit your day job! lol!

-jeffd

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
I feel cheap....
I feel used....

There I was setting on the curb waiting for my ride... :confused:

Top Bottom