Let's ride

All right let's get serious about the new season already. Wait was going to say 10am reay to ride Sat 3/26 but checking waether and looks like a cold front for the area next week with even snow in the forcast. Let's wait till later in the week to commit.

Let's go tomorrow! Probably can't do next Saturday, got a wedding at 3, so it'd be tight. Sunday would work...

Just checked weather for the weekend and I can wait another week. Let's see if it warms up

Good thing it's spring and warm out there in coal company land (not). I just checked weather for next week and looks like it's going to be cold again but who knows it's a long way off yet, let's keep an eye on it. Figures I bust my hump to get the bikes ready and it's winter again.

Sunday looks good weather wise. I still gotta work on my bike before another ride.

Snafu on my bike. Blasted the swing arm link apart and NONE of the bearings I have are right! Gotta ride over to all balls today with the parts.

Won't know untill tomorrow if I can come out and play but hoping for the best. Depends on how my sister is doing and if I can get rides for my mom into the city. Will post sometime in the afternoon but if I go so will Brad and Steve. Will call Matt and Darrell when I know for sure if I can go.

Thanks, Andrew can you ride Sunday? How about you Trigger I can show you plenty of water. Even a water fall you can ride behind. Jason can you get the bike fixed and join us? Just heard from Matt and he's up for it.

Yeah I can ride Sunday, free all day buddy. Don't know how nimble I'll be, but I need to get out before this WV ride next weekend.

Sorry guys for the late notice but I just got a call from my mom and I need to head into the hospital so won't be able to ride this week. Sister is still not doing well.