Let's ride

ok so far it looks like Matt, Drew and terry will be going out at 8:30am which is way too early for this old man. I'll be ready to ride at 10:30am with Brad but we will try to catch up with Matt's group. Andrew you riding? Darrell's bike is broken so he's out. Anyone else how about Derick?

Who's up for the long weekend ride?

Wow seems like summer flew by this year. Who wants to ride this weekend? I might be able to do Saturday ANd Sunday

Working tonight and don't have my bike with me. I could do later Sat, like 11-12ish. Sunday is out, gotta be in North Jersey at 1 for a party

Saturday 9/15 Ready to ride 10:30am

Looks like the weather gods are going to be with us this weekend. I know a bunch of guys are going to the Moonshine on Sunday but I prefer to ride Saturday, one of the reasons I gave up enduros. Right now it looks like Steve. Darrell and I. Anyone else?

Ride Report

Wow what a great day for a ride. Weather was perfect! Spent the early part of the ride dialing Darrells new WER suspension in. Glad to see he's such a happy camper after being screwed over by Mattos just like me. Drew did a great job fixing what Bud should have taken care of but didn't. I always felt bad for reccomending BUD to him and would never do that again. Anyway Darrell and I had a great time chasing each other through the various rock gardens all day. Let's just say he back in the saddle again and loving it.

Thanks Drew Smith;
Very Nice, Worth every dollar.

Thanks Again Gordon, for the suspension tuning guidance.
I have shed the shackles that were holding me back. Darrell.

Saturday 9/22 10:30 ready to ride

Just checked weather and although it's really too soon to be sure it is looking like another great day coming up on Saturday. Who's thinking about riding? There won't be too many days like this left in the season and I for one will take advantage of all that I can.