CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
I'm sure you'll get more details when we go out riding with him again. Just remember what I always say "Things happen to Stimmy"

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Sat. 6/11 Looking good so far

Hey guys
This Saturday is looking good for me and I could use some fun to distract me from all the family stuff right now. There is no way Steve will make it, needs at least 3 more weeks. Looks like Brad, Matt and I so far. Anyone else?

53fireman

Apr 2, 2009
Yeah I'm in. Gonna be coming off a 34 hour shift and got a long weekend ahead, so don't kill me. Let's check out the other side of 61...

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
We'll see it's pretty rutted out over there and I hate parking over there as I know Buddy and Dror had stuff stollen off their trailer. Darrell and Matt were there last weekend and they didin't have much to say about it. I have the enduro on my GPS now and I'm not saying no but the terrain on the side we ride is much better for the group. I doubt you would enjoy the enduro stuff I know it would be work for sure. I didn't ride it but from what I was told it was very tough and most folks didn't finish. Buddy took 2nd and Dror took 3rd.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Just checked weather and it looks like it will be cooled down out there for Saturday but high chance for thunderstorms. I'll keep an eye on it and decide tomorrow night.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Bagging due to weather

Just checked weather again and really don't feel like driving 2 hours for rain so let's try for next week.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Jet ski party? Got no Cash for Gas for the van this week and it's empty :-( Rear tire on the FZR is showing cords now, and the 87 5.0 went on strike this week, to top it all off my health ins co said they did not get my check that they cashed so I had to make a payment until they get it figured out. They say I'm covered with no lapse but you know if I get jacked up they will say I'm not covered :p

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
let's see Jet ski's on the river in a thunderstorm and no heath insurance. Sounds like the recipe for loosing the house.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Yeah I'll take care of your house if you get zapped then. Now I'm gonna have to go do real dangerous stuff around the house like mow, mulch and play with farm implements.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Saturday 6/18

I know it's still way off yet but checked the forcast and keep your fingers crossed cause it looks like perfect riding weather is heading our way for sat.

Last edited:

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Ok getting closer and still looking good I need to ride! Who else is coming? Darrell did you get the bike back from the shop? Hope it's not another one of those 2 month deals for you.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Jason you need to stop playing with the farm animals before we read about you in the local papers. Get your bike ready for Sat.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Saturday 6-25

Starting to look better for this weekend weather wise. I would say a later start is going to be the way to go. Let's try for 11am ready to ride. Anyone hear from Derick? Who's up for the ride?

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Great ride today guys! Thanks I needed that! Seems everyone is getting much faster. Andrew sorry about the backward loop you didn't enjoy much but trust me you did just fine!

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
I'll tell you what I think Andrew will kick your ass the next time we ride. I saw him doing stuff that was pretty impressive. He even made it back up the hill we normally stop at to take a break down by the creek when we come down from the firetower with no problem. We need to work on putting him out front more and chasing him down which he hates but it will help his skills big time.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
July 2nd or 3rd who's up for the ride?

:ride: Trying to find out if anyone is interested in riding this weekend and which day is better since it's a long weekend. Right now Sunday is looking better for me but I'd do which ever works out best for the group.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Figured there was no interest in the holiday weekend. No big deal. I don't know if riding on a holiday weekend is always a good idea anyway.

Top Bottom