CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Darrell, since when don't you fit in with anyone? Would be nice to have you join us. I'm pretty sure you know both Dave and Drew but they are both very good riders and hold a good pace. Should be a good ride, come on out!

dhunts

Mar 7, 2010
I may have rode with them & Matt over by the big dragline shovel.?
Im feeling the ride, but the longer I stay away, the more apprehensive I get.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Stop being such an old man and come out and join some old friends. I'm pretty sure you can still out ride any of us. See you there ready to ride at 10:30

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
That's almost as good as the sign that my dad used to have on his boat that said. I'm the captain of this ship and i have my wife's permission to say so.
Get a grip! Grow some!
Only kidding of course and say hi to Barb.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Great ride guys!
Most memorable moment for me was when we did the fire tower 8 mile single track loop. Steve was out front then Darrell, me, and Brad bringing up the rear. At one point Brad took a sneak route and passed me by a wheel so a little further down I returned the favor not only passing him but Dave as well. Started to press as hard as I dared to catch Darrell and Steve. Came up on Darrell and looked like he just pulled over but later came to find out he had just rung his bell on an over hang. That made much more sense then me running him down as he is much faster. However after passing him I now new it was Steve who was in my sites and only a matter of a couple more turns before I would pass him which I did. When we met up at the fire tower. Steve, Darrell and I were waiting for Brad and Dave wondering if something had gone wrong when I get a call from Brad. I immediately asked if he was ok to which he responded with yes they were ok but what about me? Apparently neither he or Dave saw me pass them and had no idea I was out front. They were back tracking looking for me.

Looking forward to next week!!!

Gordon

dhunts

Mar 7, 2010
Your far to kind.
When you get 200 ft., There is no reeling you in.
Steve was on fire that last loop. Demoralizing letting him slip away.
That is my new favorite section. 8 mi.of total concentration.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
ok so far it looks like Matt, Drew and terry will be going out at 8:30am which is way too early for this old man. I'll be ready to ride at 10:30am with Brad but we will try to catch up with Matt's group. Andrew you riding? Darrell's bike is broken so he's out. Anyone else how about Derick?

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Who's up for the long weekend ride?

Wow seems like summer flew by this year. Who wants to ride this weekend? I might be able to do Saturday ANd Sunday

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Saturday 9/15 Ready to ride 10:30am

Looks like the weather gods are going to be with us this weekend. I know a bunch of guys are going to the Moonshine on Sunday but I prefer to ride Saturday, one of the reasons I gave up enduros. Right now it looks like Steve. Darrell and I. Anyone else?

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Ride Report

Wow what a great day for a ride. Weather was perfect! Spent the early part of the ride dialing Darrells new WER suspension in. Glad to see he's such a happy camper after being screwed over by Mattos just like me. Drew did a great job fixing what Bud should have taken care of but didn't. I always felt bad for reccomending BUD to him and would never do that again. Anyway Darrell and I had a great time chasing each other through the various rock gardens all day. Let's just say he back in the saddle again and loving it.

dhunts

Mar 7, 2010
Thanks Drew Smith;
Very Nice, Worth every dollar.

Thanks Again Gordon, for the suspension tuning guidance.
I have shed the shackles that were holding me back. Darrell.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Saturday 9/22 10:30 ready to ride

Just checked weather and although it's really too soon to be sure it is looking like another great day coming up on Saturday. Who's thinking about riding? There won't be too many days like this left in the season and I for one will take advantage of all that I can.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom