GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I just want to make my official request to have Jack and Diane's Catering onsite at Cooperland again! All in favor say "Brisket"

I gotta hand it to these guys, they do BBQ like no other. The breakfast burritos with eggs and brisket and cheese were supreme. Hamburburgers too.

Plus they stocked ice for us so that people didn't have to keep making trips into Stillwater for ice runs. :cool:

Love those guys! Lets' bring them back!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Where you been Wes? BTW, you just reminded me of the Chili Cookoff......Hmmmmmmm. I bow to your chili-making skills :cool: But I think we agreed that it cut into our "imbibement" time, lol. What say, Wes? Another round of Chili Cooking?

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I ain't been nowhere, just here.

I don't know if I'm in for the chili this year or not. It's a lot of work and I missed the night time poker run two years in a row due to my drinking while cooking requirements. I said the same thing last year and I still made chili so we'll see. But ya know, I'd really like to be a chili eater this year.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Brisket!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
GETMETOCA said:
The breakfast burritos with eggs and brisket and cheese were supreme.

Natty ... They added bisquits and gravy last year ... yum.

I'm sure that they are planning on attending. Judging by the line last year, they did well. I know I spent 40~50 bucks between breckfast, lunch and snacks there.

Oh ... I almost forgot ... BRISKET :aj:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Tigger has been working with Jack & Diane some since DW last year. Jack said they are looking forward to going as soon as they get the invite. Tigger was supposed to work with them at Cooperland last month but didn't get a chance to go but I do know they still head up quite often. They've installed buildings at several locations here in Texas, even some awnings at some of the places. They are 1st class folks!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
BRISKET!!!

I LOVE Jack & Diane's burritos, brisket sammiches, frito pie, mmmmmmmmmmm

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
OKKX'er said:
The other day, I saw the Jack & Diane trailer in Denton, TX. Triggered a breast of memories, made me want to ride.

:nod:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
... two "merican kids do'in the best they can... OH YEAH!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Thump, I have Jack and Diane's email if you need it, I'll PM you.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
GETMETOCA said:
Thump, I have Jack and Diane's email if you need it, I'll PM you.
I sent Thump all the info.

Top Bottom