tsnobaddays

Feb 11, 2008
Looking to get a new bike help would be appreciated I was leaning towards 250 Four stroke(New)

1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)6'4'' 180lbs
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? Own a 660 Raptor so i'm as aggressive as I can be. Ride MX on the quad.
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? MX ,and maybe trails
4) Do you have any riding experience? Raptor 660 for about 5yrs know. trails, MX, Dunes
5) Do you think you will race ? Possibility
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? I have not torn down a engine down before but have done just about everything else.
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? 4-stroke I have been looking @ Yamaha and Honda ,Honda 250 has a steering stabilizer stock I thought that was cool.
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? All ,but KTM
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike? Planned on buying new I fell more confident knowing what the bike has been through.
10) Do you live in California? No, but that would rock
11) Your age? 24
12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion
I have rode a few bikes the last one that I rode was a Kaw. 250 2-stroke bored to 280 it was balls to the wall. I would like to get something that has plenty of power ,but not too much or maybe I should just sack up. Thnx for any help guys and girls.

Top Bottom