wojadelph

Jul 13, 2012
Hey, im new but thought i would post this. Does anyone else know of local small "Tracks". Not necessarily motocross tracks but like enduro style tracks. I know of 3 right now very close to me in ypsilanti

the Dirt rider forums wont let me post links, so pm me for the links i guess..

Feel free to share any of your local spots to ride!

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Finding small enduro style tracks to ride is pretty tough these days. I'm not in your area but, if you have 3 choices I would say you are doing better than most. There are many motocross tracks that have open ride days, but not much for trial stuff. You can try District 10 or MBMX websites and they have links to most of the tracks in Michigan.

Sorry for the delay in responding, most of the folks on this site are snobs and don't really ever offer help.

Good Luck!!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Or you can simply post a couple more times and you'll be able to post links.

I assume you understand why we don't allow brand new members to post links? Yeah, we've got a spammer problem, like the rest of the web.

Real people spammers, that get paid to act like actual humans, to push get rich, get something, schemes, we've got Robots/Web Crawlers hitting hard daily.. the only way to keep the site from being overloaded with bogus sales pitches is to do things like, not letting new members post links on their first day/first couple of posts...

rorydensmore@yahoo

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 22, 2007
at the beginning of the year i had a 3.5 mile single layed out on Private property could not find anybody interested in riding it not open enough might scratch there bike i got tired of riding by my self. I will do it again next year.

wojadelph

Jul 13, 2012
Worried about scratchin a dirt bike?? How does that work lol?
Its harder to find a piece of my TTR250 that ISNT scratched...

rorydensmore@yahoo

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 22, 2007
most people around here have these spotless mx bikes there afraid to get dirty . two guys that came with 450 Hondas and quit half threw they kept stalling them because it was to tight

medwaste

Dec 1, 2006
I'm always interested in riding new territory, I need all the practice I can get. Private tracks/woods are great because I don't have the skills for Baldwin etc. and I get lost. I have a small track and woods if anyone's in Southwest Michigan. Not a lot of elevation here though.

Top Bottom