Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Should I keep my eyes peeled for any other DRNers at this event. I will be working a check. Not sure which one yet, but this years coarse was looking good last weekend. Its dry on top, but after the first 10 rows you should reach moister. Its not that far down. T-storms in the forcast, but Since the is the last one from this truly awsome chuck of West Texas riding I think its on rain or shin. :whiner: No time for a rescedule.

BBQ dinner provided for all entry's Saturday night from the "Iron Chief". The guy is one awsome campfire cook. :aj:

This should be our best one yet! :thumb:

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
I have plans on being there. Any way you could give me the check point you will be at. Specific mileage would be greatly appreciated! :worship:

GO AWAY RAIN!!!

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
We should be back next year. Just not at this particlular land. The club has been on this chunk of earth for roughly 24 years.

You will see the milage when you get there. I won't know what one I'll be at until Friday or Saturday.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
what are the driving directions from Amarillo, I may bring my boy down for a looks see - is the race Sunday ?

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Yes, the race is Sunday. Key time is 8:00 AM (Row one takes off).

Its about an hour East of Lubbock. From Ralls on 114. Take 207 south. As you drop off the Cap Rock you will take the first dirt road to the left, which is CR238. Follow that around (it winds) past the second Yellow bridge. There is a hard left after the bridge it is the next gate up on the left from there. You should see orange tape, some arrows and signs near the gate. A car should get you there but the other way is mucho better If its muddy you realy don't want to go that way unless you have truck.

From Crosbyton on 114 you take 651 south out of town. A ways after you drop off the Cap Rock you will see that 651 goes east (Left) with a paved road and a sign that says spur 11 miles. Don't follow that :) Turn right down that dirt road and go strait until you come to a hard left. Our Gate is right there. Should be signs at the road and gate.

http://www.tscec.org/flyers/ltrmap.pdf

GO AWAY RAIN!!!

The sick person in me realy hope it rains a litte (just a little) while everyone sleeps. Keeps the dust down and can only make things better. Not a gully washer. After it drys for a while in the sun it turns into "hero dirt" Traction is awsome. The place soaks up water realy well. We don't see very many of those "Hero Dirt" type days on a weekend in one year, but when the traction is on during those days you could not wipe smile off my face with a brillo pad during the drive home!

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
Gonna be harder to wake up an hour ealrier that mornhing (time change, don't forget!) I will be camped out there so anyone else that goes, look me up. I'll be camped by David Stuart in a Black Dodge. Depending on the amount of rain, I will either be in the truck or in a tent.

Danman, you are right about the traction. I want a little bit to keep the dust down but don't want to ride all day and then load up in it. Happy medium will be just fine ;)

Roger, wish you were going man! Get well quick so we can go play.

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
Danman said:
We should be back next year. Just not at this particlular land. The club has been on this chunk of earth for roughly 24 years.

You will see the milage when you get there. I won't know what one I'll be at until Friday or Saturday.

Since you don't know which one you will be at, can you give me the exact milage for each check? :laugh:

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
"Roger, wish you were going man! Get well quick so we can go play."

You and me both!!!!! I'm going nuts! Prime time of year for riding, this should of happened in June so I could skip the summer!
Enjoy the ride, should be a good one. :thumb:

Keetoman - wanna' ride Nakadochies(SP?? :uh: ) in May, I should be ready.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
I gotta skip the Lone Star...
Planning on making Nacogdoches, though. Will be spending Sat. with my brother in Kilgore, and hitting Cycleland on Sunday morning.
Roger, let me know if you're going to pre-enter, I'd like to get on a row with ya.... even if it's early!

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
Roger, I will be doing the South Eastern Oklahomie ride during that event or I would ride it with you. Good luck on the healing! Next Enduro after that I am planning on is the Trainrobbers.

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
craig_enid said:
I gotta skip the Lone Star...
Planning on making Nacogdoches, though. Will be spending Sat. with my brother in Kilgore, and hitting Cycleland on Sunday morning.
Roger, let me know if you're going to pre-enter, I'd like to get on a row with ya.... even if it's early!

I would like to send it in fairly soon(2 weeks~?) - ready for row 20?? :thumb:

PS>> The only stipulation is - You can't pass me! :p I can't allow a row mate to blow my doors off!

Keetoman - Ride where? Enduro or ...?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Keetoman said:
The ride in Talamina (sp) that Teeds has posted. Should be fun!

Roger ... ya gotta come up that weekend. We'll have our own little enduro.

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Tony Eeds said:
Roger ... ya gotta come up that weekend. We'll have our own little enduro.

Yikes :uh: , oldtimers got ahold of me! I was thinking(SCARY!) it was latter part of May! So the 2nd is firm? Are you going to encompass the 1st?

Top Bottom