Long trip check list and other things

Brains

Mar 28, 2002
Hi guys

1)It's been about three years since my last post....sounds like a confesion.......anyway good to be back with the green.

My brother recently bought a 2005 200 and is about to do a 600km trip on it.

I'm a bit rusty as I hav'nt ridden in three years.
What would you guys take as spares and maintance back up?

2)While looking around for riding kit for my brother my fingers started to itch again.

Have there been any major changes on the 200 since 95, or is the 06 still running the same frame and acc? Sorry, not sure about keywords for that search.

3) Way back then, there was a member on this forum, he lived in Texas, had the 200 in a 125 frame, and also raced cars.
Anyone remember who he was?

Good to be backhttp://dirtrider.net/forums3/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=6#
Cool

Wilky

Oct 21, 2004
The minimum you should bring is an extra front tube (can be used in the rear too) and a spark plug, and the tools to change both.

Some guys bring an extra clutch lever.

Not much difference between a 95 and an 06

I am not from Texas but a few years ago I had a 94 KDX200 engine in a 93 KX125 and it is a sweet combo. I am currently riding a 94 CR125 with a 90 KDX200 engine. The CR/KDX combo is better than the KX/KDX mainly in handling and flicablility. The KX/KDX combo went together better (less customization) than the CR/KDX. I am currently flirting with the idea of putting a 97 KDX engine in a 02+ CR125.

For what it is worth I find myself riding my CR/KDX more than my 04 CR250.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom