looked forward ... hello from Bursa, Turkey

tolga

Jun 15, 2005
Hello everyone; I have always looked forward in my life to come to a point where I would be searching for a dirt rider forum.

Just started to ride last year, even though I have not rode more than 5 times last year, I have sold my 94 RM125 and got 04 KX125 two days ago and so excited to ride with it. It is like it brought me a new inspiration and I cannot stop think about it or riding with it.

I have so much to ask but I will prepare my questions before I ask, so none of you will get bored and maybe some will be happy to reply.

Anyways, nice to be here and see u all around.

By the way; I am from Bursa, Turkey. It is a place right at the skirt of a grand mountain called “Uludag”. It is paradise here for a dirt rider…

Tolga

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
everybody pile up at togas place !!!!!!!

mountain riding RULES :aj: :aj:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

tolga

Jun 15, 2005
it is beautiful out here...

Yes, I will post pictures where we kind of ride.

But I wonder, what is the real difference between 2 stroke than the 4. What are the advantages or disadvantages. I really would like to read an article about this subject to see the difference so I can have more opinion in order for me to choose my next bike.

Got a go riding, bye.

:ride:

Top Bottom