PSH

Jan 12, 2005
Howdy,

My usual group has been flaking on me so I'm looking for a new one. I ride a 2000 YZ 250 and consider myself an intermediate rider but have been told I am closer to advanced. I'm 36 and usually camp alone. I also have a 95 Cherokee and love to go wheeling. I just got the 2000 and want to ride as often as possible.

Thanks, :ride:

PSH

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Well, welcome to the boards. Keep checking because we always have diferrent rides posted. What area do you live in? There's another board that also has rides. There is one for this weekend you can check it out here. Also I plan to go to Corral Canyon on the 22nd, if you're in the San Diego area.

PSH

Jan 12, 2005
Thanks for the info Tree, I live in the SDSU area of SD. The only person left in my group to go this weekend is a family with a buggy and one quad. They may not be able to make it. Another group is going to buttercup but I can't get ahold of them so I may not have anyone to ride with. I'm going to check out that other board and post something there.

Where is Corral Canyon?

PSH

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Corral Canyon is up by Lake Morena. But, I usually ride in from the Pine Valley exit. It will be good to have another person from the San Diego area. I look forward to riding with you. :cool: If you want to do some desert racing (D38) there is some of us that are doing that now. We're just doing it for fun and to get some riding in. If you're interested let me know. The next race is at Superstition on Jan. 30th and is two 47.5mi loops. :ride:

DirtRoller

Jul 25, 2004
Hey guys, going out to Superstition for the wkend leaving Fri. afternoon. More the merrier. 9 in the group so far.
Tree, do you have to buy a District membership for that race and how much does it cost? I have a AMA card that's it.
Do you have to mail-in anything ahead of time?
If you could fill in the blanks with some info. I might want to try it. Thanks.

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
District membership is $20 and the race fee is $40 and you can sign up on the race day. You need the district membership to chase points. If you don't want the points you can sign up just to be in the race (pie plate) but the cost of the race is $5 more ($45). So, if you're planning to do more then three races it's better just to sign up for district. Also Spark aresstors are required.

DirtRoller

Jul 25, 2004
Thanks Tree for the info.
Come out and play if you can. I'll be in the mud hills mostly.
I'm parking off of Wheeler this time, just look for a white Frontier, black S-10, black F150, red Dakota, maybe a blue truck in a group off to the right side of Wheeler.
Should be there sometime around 4:30 pm tonight.
Camping out.
It's a mixed group from slow fun to epic ridding.

Top Bottom