carnorvor

Mar 22, 2008
Im heading to Clarksville from Michigan end of Feb, early March. Im going to be living in a hotel until June.

My work is opening up a new facility. Anyway, im bringing my 03 ktm 250sx.

Anyone here ride trails?

Looking for people that know the night life around those parts also.

Post up and I will get back with you.

Last edited:

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Let me know when you get here, I'll be happy to show you around. The place we ride most is called Land Between the Lakes, Turkey Bay.link. Great trails and camping. There are also a couple mx tracks around if thats your thing. Are you coming from Hemlock, MI? My number is 931 436 1524, feel free to call me.
Dave Kitchen.

Last edited:

carnorvor

Mar 22, 2008
Actually, my company deals with the Hemlock Michigan HSC plant going up. Im in Pipe, valve and fittings sales. I heard about that land o lakes and I really want to hit that. I will save your number and maybe we can hit that trail and you can show me around a little. I would appreciate that. My number is 989-941-9387

What do you ride? When does the snow stop there?

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
When does the snow stop? Hmmmm gone by noon usually. I ride a CRF450. Have you got somewhere to store your bike while you are staying at the hotel? I've got room in my garage if need be. Anyway holler at me when you get down here. Spring usually makes for some awesome riding. :cool:

carnorvor

Mar 22, 2008
ChopperDave said:
When does the snow stop? Hmmmm gone by noon usually. I ride a CRF450. Have you got somewhere to store your bike while you are staying at the hotel? I've got room in my garage if need be. Anyway holler at me when you get down here. Spring usually makes for some awesome riding. :cool:

Sweet. I might have a storage spot at my work but Im not sure. I will call you when I get to TN so we can hit some trails.

thanks.

carnorvor

Mar 22, 2008
ChopperDave said:

Two more weeks and I will be there man. I will call you the first weekend in March to see whats up.

Im staying at:

Bristol Park
135 Westfield Court
Clarksville, TN 37040

Is that close to your area?

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Yep, that's a good location. About 3 miles from my house and 4 miles from the HSC site. Also the mall and restaurants are all nearby.

Hopefully conditions will dry up some. We have had alot of snow and rain, so the local riding spot has been closed for a few weeks now.

So hollar when you get here and I'll show you around town.

carnorvor

Mar 22, 2008
Sweet, im looking forward to it. I have an SUV so im working on a hitch hauler right now. Having a friend weld one up before I go. :ride:

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Are you here yet? Were going to Turkey Bay Saturday. Should be perfect weather!

Top Bottom