Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Ok I some how ended up with some ones Acerbis Impact 03 gloves. if you're missing them let me know and I'll send off to you.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
D36-108A said:
And I somehow left my rear wheel triangle behind.

Oh! I forgot I found one of those too, what color was your stand?

D36-108A

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2002
It was a 97 CR250 stand, black, with a bent tip. (The wind pushed my bike over at last year's event.)

Strick, get used to this sound: cha-ching! Poppet valves, camshafts, springs, retainers, cam chains, and tensioners are the work of the devil. Remember when four strokes were more reliable than ring-dingers? :)

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
D36-108A said:
It was a 97 CR250 stand, black, with a bent tip. (The wind pushed my bike over at last year's event.)

ok cool now all I need is your address so I can send it back to you :thumb:

D36-108A

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2002
Kav, thanks but it's not worth the effort. I got a new one with my 2002. If you are in N. Calif. maybe I can pick it up from you or we'll meet at another ride.

Strick and Dave, go to http://powersports.honda.com and use the dealer locator. For best results, get a model without "F" or "X" in the name. :)

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
was it the KTM or the Yamaha? did it just seize or is it something worse? at least you can get parts for your bike! so far ive gotten lucky and found the last two roller bearings on earth, but the search for the cam isnt going so good. I may end up with the weirdest combo of husaberg parts ever. I already have a 470 ignition, and its looking like i might be stuck with a 501 cam!

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
D36-108A said:
Kav, thanks but it's not worth the effort. I got a new one with my 2002. If you are in N. Calif. maybe I can pick it up from you or we'll meet at another ride.

Strick and Dave, go to http://powersports.honda.com and use the dealer locator. For best results, get a model without "F" or "X" in the name. :)
when they start making bikes for real men maybe. i gotta have a few more cc's than most.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Found - that my bike is not siezed. I have no idea why the kick starter froze. Plug is a little sooty, and NO spark - even with a new plug.

Oh, what fun, tracing an electrical problem.

And NEOregon - ditto on the new friends. My favorite experience was all the smiles after the introduction to the one waterfall canyon. Thanks to all of you!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Lost: One KTM 200 BOTTOM end. Go figure. :think:

Kav, what color Acerbis gloves? Mine were blue/white/red and I can't remember seeing them in my gearbag when I unpacked . . .

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
FC22: I think they're yours I'll send you a pic today to make sure

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I lost my beloved electric start....it no workie no more. Oh yeah, who left their two pair of underpants in the pits??? Kiwi, Kav and I had a good laugh, poking them with a stick, but left them there.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
The gloves have been claimed

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
GETMETOCA said:
I lost my beloved electric start....it no workie no more. Oh yeah, who left their two pair of underpants in the pits??? Kiwi, Kav and I had a good laugh, poking them with a stick, but left them there.

""CAUTION""!!!! STEP AWAY FROM THE UNDERPANTS!!( or as we like to call them "Gonch")! Apparantly ,two of our cohorts thought it would be funny , but they didn`t think of the ecological damage it could do.Please call a HAZMAT Unit as soon as possible so they can be disposed of properly.I ,as a Canadian, apologize for their inexplicable behaviour and hope that this incident has done nothing to affect our two countries great relationship!!

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
it's ok...

I torched them :)

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Well I just Found out that I Lost more than just my stator. I chipped a gear somewhere in the case and it grenaded my Flywheel/stator on the inside. It literally looks like someone shot the magneto with a gun. $700-$800 to fix. OUCH!

S0, this now ranks as the 2nd most expensive Spodefest in history. Last year still ranks 1st - that cost me $2700 (my wife's new '03 TTR 125LE).

Top Bottom