scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I know there were a few people at the June ride who said they would like to get back to lost trails before the end of the summer. I know September doesnt work for the RI group, so has there been any more thought to an August ride?

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
This looks like it will not be in the cards for us again this year. We have too many other obligations.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Sorry I kind of abanondoned this ride planning, but for those who don't know, Lost Trails is closed. Similar situation to Paragon with the land owners breaking the agreement and kicking them out. The plans for lost trails are to have a new park opened for 2011 about 20-25 miles North of Lost Trails. This would be closer to the intersection of 380 and 84, which I'm sure would make Dave happy. I'll keep you guys posted, and hopefully we can have a spring ride at the new park.

The owners of Lost Trails did also open thier motocross practice track, which is also up near 84 for anybody interested in the motocross scene. http://www.headquartersmotofacility.com/index.html

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Well, now I can sleep in an extra 1/2 hour! :)

That does suck though but I've been getting a lot of riding in (twice a month is a lot for me nowadays) right behind my house.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Fall ride in Daves back yard :cool:

Top Bottom