Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
First I want to thank everyone that participated in the DW03 charity raffle. Your contributions are greatly appreciated. This years proceeds will be going to the V.A. Hospitals. Thank you !!

Mamba winner:
Raffle entry #69 - Dead

Power Washer:
Raffle number #6 - John Griffen (JohnnyMoto)

Again, many thanks to all that participated this year. :yeehaw:

Mully

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
John Griffen please contact me via PM with your mailing/shipping address.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
The raffle is part of the Dirt Week environment - helping others.  I have never won, but I know the contribution goes to a good cause.

Thanks for organizing the raffle Mully.

ginster77

Oct 12, 2003
one of the weld it group won the knee braces travis mcconaha. by the way every one that went plans on coming back next year. that was most fun ive had on a bike in a long time. great event!

CHIP

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2000
Congratulations to Dead and Johnny Moto and most of all congratulations to the V.A. Hospital. I am proud to have been a small part of the raffle. Money well spent.

johnnymoto

~SPONSOR~
Nov 9, 2000
Thanks for the congrats on winning the power washer. I had over looked the thread for the winners of the DW03 raffle. It actually showed up at the local freight dock and I had to do some calling to Briggs and Stratton before I found out where it came from. Thanks Zoomer/Mike for the help on enlightening me. Thanks to DRN as a group being not only an e-community but as a real world community by putting on Dirt Week where you can place faces on user names. I have not had the chance to attend DW but through the pictures it has a family base to it and this is what the motocycle world needs. DRN shows what motorcycle people can do as a group for charity. It would be easy just to sock that extra money back into a DRN fund to offset expenses but they choose to donate it for a worthy cause. Sorry for the late thanks. Johnnymoto - John Griffin

Last edited:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
:thumb:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
dead,

So how is that "Man-ba"? Is it as cool as it looks?

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
Haven't even got the chance to ride it yet :(

This weekend I'm riding it. Or it's riding me?

Ride report to follow.

Top Bottom